If you've enjoyed hearing about our fun on the farm, please consider joining us for our community potluck on October 9th. We will be inviting all of our community partners, including some that we have yet to blog about. It is a great opportunity to see how we can be of use to your work/life/studies, we are encouraging guests to network with each other and give us feedback on the programs we've been working on over the summer.
October 9th, 2014
From 3pm - 6pm (stop by for part or all)
*Rideshares are available upon request from Seattle University campus.
- See a biochar demonstration
- Make herbal sachets
- Save seeds
- Gather around a fire pit and roast marshmallows
- Help us create vision boards for our future
- Pickles, Crackers, & Kale Dip
- Grilled Marinated Squash
- Southern Collard Greens
- Mixed Salad
- Apples & Caramel Dip
- Popcorn Balls
- Herb Scones
We are hosting a potluck style celebration and ask you to consider bringing a light snack/appetizer or refreshment.
Who else is invited?
- Seattle University students, staff, and faculty
- Community & social service organizations
- Partnership colleges & culinary tech programs
- King County staff from various groups and departments